How You Can Help
There are so many ways to help Clare of Assisi House in Reading, PA! As a 501(c) 3 non-profit, Clare House relies upon donations and grants to provide the services and level of care our residents need. You can make a personal or corporate financial donation (tax deduction), an in-kind donation (see list below), or volunteer your time and/or area of expertise in a variety of ways. If you are interested in monetary donations, please see the donations page. We encourage you to contact us and see what opportunities are available…when you give back, it lets you change a life and impacts our community.
If interested in volunteering, please call Clare of Assisi House at 484-869-5483. Thank you!
√ Fund Raising Experience
√ Assist Food Bank Pickup
In Kind Donations
Clare House accepts Donations Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Contact us to schedule a time for donation drop off.
Check out our Amazon Wish List and please consider donating by ordering right from our wish list!
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Large Shredder
- Twin Sheet Sets – Plain colors
- Bath Towel Sets – White or Beige
- Cleaning Products: Lysol Toilet Bowel, Scrubbing Bubbles Shower, and Windex
- Dryer Sheets, Bleach, Laundry Detergent
- Electric Griddle
- Eating Utensils – service for 16
BEAUTY & MEDICAL
- Nail Polish Remover (Pads Only)
- Hair Spray (No Alcohol)
- Feminine Pads and Tampons
- Body wash
- Razors (disposable)
- Shower Puffs
- Mouthwash (No Alcohol) and Dental Floss
- Sneakers – all sizes
- Bras – 32 to 44 (all cup sizes)
- Robes - Summer/lite weight
- Pajamas - Summer/lite weight
- Gift Cards: Dollar Store
- Gift Cards: Pizza
- Gift Cards: Movies
- Gift Cards: Giant or Redner’s Market
- Gift Cards: Walmart
- Gift Cards: Great Clips
- Gift Cards: Michaels
- Gift Cards: Barnes and Noble